cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ImJustAlex
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Omen connectivity problems or Wifi?

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 Customized
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

So, I recently moved my laptop from one room to another, in the first room the laptop worked completely fine, but also was conneted to a wireless router, (Because my regular router didnt reach that far) and after I switched rooms, my laptop began to become slow, mosly on games, I mean this, I am disgusted,  PS I paid 2,200$

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
SDJL
Retired
Retired
2,785 2,654 144 333
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @ImJustAlex,

Welcome to the HP Forums! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

Thank you for posting. I have read your post, I get that after you moved your laptop to anther room, the performance of your laptop is slow. You laptop is connected to a wireless network. The game you play, is it an online game? So the slow performance is mainly caused  by the wireless connection?

Here is a document, HP PCs - Computer Stops Responding or Becomes Very Slow after Connecting to the Internet (Windows 😎 may help you.

Or if the slow performance is not caused by the wireless connection issue, you could troubleshoot with this document HP PCs - Resolving Slow System Performance (Windows 😎

Hope it will help.

Best of luck,

SDJL
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ”on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation