cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ThatGarenGuy
Retired
Retired
609 340 32 800
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Product Warranty Status Check

HP Recommended

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know about the Warranty Status Check website that HP has. In order to look up the status, you'll need to enter your serial number and model number.

The Serial Number (s/n) is a ten-digit alpha-numeric number that is unique to your product.
The Product Number (p/n) is a six or seven-digit alpha-numeric number that identifies your product. If there is a pound sign (#) or a dash (-) in the p/n, enter only the letters and numbers before the # or - sign.
Both numbers can be found on the Universal Product Code (UPC) or Service Tag sticker located on the back, side, or bottom of your product.
I worked for HP.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,465
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hmmm, doesn't work for my dv2810us. It shows warranty expired as of 4/2009, which would be right had I not purchased the Extended Warranty with ADP for an additional year.

Any way to double check my status?

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

CherylG
Level 17
44,714 38,155 3,356 11,465
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Have mine straightened out now,and the link is showing warranty status. Thanks!

**Click Accept as Solution on a Reply that solves your issue**
***Click the Thumbs-Up button as a way to say Thanks!***

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation