cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
faxxade
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Z420 Computer restart in games.

HP Recommended
Hp Z420 Workstation Tower
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey

I moved my computer to my office two weeks ago, and i got a problem, every time now when i go into any Games

i have tried many diffrent games as , world of warcraft, assassin creed unity, Mafia 3.

I got abit lagg and my computer just auto restart after just few sec into the games. When computer start again it comes up:

Black screen: 928 Fatal PCIE Error, PCIE Error detected slot 2. F1 Boot. 

I have tried: Update Bios, change pcie slots speed and many diffrent way i have tried google it, cant find any answer who works. So now im trying Hp forum with this problem.  

Computer: Intel Xeon CPU E5-1650 0, 3,20 ghz, 16 gb ram , Nvidia Quadro 4000.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
iMaxx
Level 8
Level 8
579 567 29 240
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is in the second PCIe slot?

I would assume a GPU?

If it's the Q4000, then I will bet the card is overheating.

I am an HP Employee
Quality Manager - HP VR / Z Desktops
-----
iMaxx” FORMER VOODOO PC / HP LEGACY GAMING SERVICE MANAGER
While I am an HP employee, my comments and suggestions are my own and do not represent HP Inc.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation