cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NicoleWood55
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp Omen and Windows 10

HP Recommended
Hp OMEN Notebook PC 15

I just got Windows 10 for my Omen and my fans will NOT turn up. They are on but when I put in fn + f to turn my fans on max for my gaming, it doesn't work so I tried to manually turn it up but it didn't work.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Kyrrn
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am suffering from the same fan issue! Fn+f doesnt speed up my fan anymore and going into my omen control center and setting it manually doesnt work either. If this can be fixed I would really love windows 10. It has improved my rating and seems to be alot faster. But I cannot play my games without my computer getting way to hot. Need a fix! Any help would be great.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation