cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dhawka
Level 1
9 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Hp omen- When i play game occured Blue screen

HP Recommended
HP OMEN - 15-5113dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I bought HP omen 5113dx last year and I bring it to South Korea

Recently I updated Windows8 to windows10 and I have numerous problems. I can't play game because of Blue screen.
Like these errors -
System thread exception not handled,
Driver IRQL not less or equal (nvlddmkm.sys),
Video TDR not handled

Driver update not works!!!!!

Are these Errors occurred same in Windows 8.1?
I updated 8.1 to 10 when I bought notebook right away, so I dont know are these problems occurred in only win10

So I decided to visit A/S center in Korea, but they refuse to service because I bought In US.....
Even worse, My note cannot use HP recovery(I pressed f12 when booting but no response) so I can't factory reset.

Please help!
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,328 90,205 11,597 24,873
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Double post. Please use:

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Window-10-downgrade/m-p/5547698

Thanks.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation