cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
K-Darby
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Is there a way to get hp US to ship to Australia?

HP Recommended
HP OMEN X Gaming Desktop - 900
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have been saving up for a while to get the HP OMEN X Gaming Desktop - 900-010xt but i just found out that i cant get it because it's only on the American store which apparently does not ship to Australia. Is there some way to get it shipped to Australia, since the only one on the Aus store costs $2000 more than the one i want. I don't care if have to pay a bit of extra money to get it to Australia, since it would still be cheaper than the one here. If someone could help that would be great.

Thanks 😄

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,328 90,205 11,597 24,874
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

I know HP store in the US won't ship products to Australia. I don't know reason about that but I know for sure HP Australia charges up to 40% more for a same specs of a product even when our A$ was higher than US$. HN, JB Hifi, Good Guys ... they all charge the same.

My suggestion: get a friend in the US to buy it for you and ship to Australia, you MAY have to pay GST on the top.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation