Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
hp pavillion au111tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I bought my HP pavillion au111tx 6 months back and i have bben runing with these problems ever since. The overall system performance is poor. Sometimes the system is so slow that it takes a lot of time even to open the systm settings menu. The hp representatives have checked my laptop and did a system recovery. But the effect was still the same. 

Also when playing games the game lags on battery. It works well when playing  plugged in. Hp advised me to change battery settings to high performance but nothing changed. It says 8 gb RAM and 2 gb graphics. But the performance that the system is providing me with is so low that my desktop with 2GB ram works even better than this. Smetimes the system sound is so low that i cant even hear anything and I have updated my drivers and BIOS still no change. PLease provide assistance on this as soon as possible. I have been dealing with these problems for the past 6 months. I am really tired of this. I feel like I had been cheated. PLease proide assistance as soon as possible. The system performance is so slow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Greetings @Raigen_Tomy

Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums. 

I understand that you are facing a performance issue on your computer and have tried a lot of troubleshooting steps. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

Have you run a system test on your computer?

Recommend you run a extensive test on your computer. Click here for assistance. 

If any of the tests fail, please contact our phone support for the service options available. 

If all the tests pass, restart your computer, run HP Support Assistant to make sure all the drivers are updated. Click here

For other troubleshooting steps to improve system performance, please refer to this HP Article

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @Raigen_Tomy

Thanks for the post and Welcome to HP Forums. 

I understand that you are facing a performance issue on your computer and have tried a lot of troubleshooting steps. 

Not to worry, I will be glad to help. 

Have you run a system test on your computer?

Recommend you run a extensive test on your computer. Click here for assistance. 

If any of the tests fail, please contact our phone support for the service options available. 

If all the tests pass, restart your computer, run HP Support Assistant to make sure all the drivers are updated. Click here

For other troubleshooting steps to improve system performance, please refer to this HP Article

Let me know how it goes. 

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.