cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
palp21
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Nice

HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Just got the HP Omen because of the gaming. I'm an avid gamer, but not the type of games I think this computer is meant for. My main gaming site is "Big Fish Games" that offer such games as Hidden Objects, Match 3, board games etc. Very tame for sure. My questions are: Can I, if I keep the machine, use my Logitech and/or Microsoft wireless mice that may need an adapter to work. Can I use on-line banking with this?
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
D5GR
Retired
Retired
3,533 3,002 182 479
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@palp21,

Hello and thanks for posting on the HP support forums.  First if  your mouse and keyboard are wireless you just plug it in to the USB.  and for online banking if it is a cell phone with internet connection you can online bank.  All you need is an internet connection and a device that has an internet browser and you are covered on all of that.

Hope this helps.  Thanks again for the post and have a great day.

Please click the "Thumbs Up" on the bottom right of this post to say thank you if you appreciate the support I provide!

Also be sure to mark my post as “Accept as Solution" if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others who face the same challenge find the same solution.

D5GR
I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation