cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Francescaman
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

OMEN 17 monitor letdown

HP Recommended
Omen 17 highest config
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is not really a question, rather a complaint. I have bought an Omen 17 highest config online and called service to ask about the monitor specs. In fact the online description gives a 4K graphic board but says nothing about the screen resolution. Telephne support guaranteed that the monitor was 4K too.

It has arrived today and, guess what it is NOT!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,528
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Francescaman

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. I came across you post and understand that you have purchased a new HP OMEN 17 computer. I read that you would like to know about the monitor specifications because this is a high configuration PC. However, phone support informed you that screen is 4K. I'd like to help you with this case. 

I request you to let me know the exact model no. of the HP  HP OMEN 17 computer you have because there are many models which all under the  HP OMEN 17 computer category. I will get the monitor specifications details for you. This link will help you locate the exact model no. of your computer: Finding Your HP Product Model Number.

I will wait for your response. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
Francescaman
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HI,

Thanks for answering to my post.

Here come the details of the OMEN computer.

product number  Y5T67EA#ABZ

serial number  5CD6449D6M

But I know - because I can see it - that the monitor is NOT 4K.

I was only complaining because HP support (italian support) on the phone told me that it was.

Best regards,

Francesca Manfredini

0 Kudos
Resolv_S
Retired
Retired
3,304 3,302 179 339
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello@Francescaman,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

"HP respects and is committed to protecting the personal information of our covered individuals." You can read more in the HP Privacy Statement

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation