Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
GLIXCSS Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OMEN by HP Laptop PC - 15-ax033dx (ENERGY STAR) Simultaneous Charging

OMEN by HP Laptop PC - 15-ax03
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good day everyone I just want to know if I can plug in the charger and charge the notebook while playing mid level spec games for 8 straight hours?

Need some advices and tips.

Thank you all.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES
Provost Provost
Provost
45640 4311 10955
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't see why not. 

I played games on my last HP product loan Omen 15 for many hours at a shot while the power adapter was connected to it.  

Otherwise you certainly would get past the three hour point on main battery power.

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
GLIXCSS Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well since the battery is integrated to the notebook........ does the battery of your'e notebook had malfunction or the charging percentage has stuck when you do that method or technique to your'e HP Omen?

Because I think the battery might be destroyed if you do that method or technique?

Is it ok to use that method?

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
45640 4311 10955
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

"does the battery of your'e notebook had malfunction or the charging percentage has stuck when you do that method or technique to your'e HP Omen?"

Would you mind rephrasing that?  I don't quite understand it.

You can leave it plugged in and play your games as long as you want.  

All that you do need to do is make sure that you use it as a mobile device on main battery alone once in a while. 

Your Omen is a relatively new notebook model. It has only been on the market for two years. 

Enjoy it!

Click on the Thumbs up to say thanks .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

GLIXCSS Top Student
Top Student
7 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not yet I think, because my uncle just bought it for me last August 25, 2016. I was just being over protected because it's important to me as a student, thats's why I asked for some advice and tips from the people here if I can plug in the charger while Im playing some mid level spec games.

Thank you sir for your'e honest response and I hope it will help me foir the future use of this notebook. 

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation