cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sem77
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

(Omen) Right fan only works when fan speed is set to maximum

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

In the Omen Control settings, you may choose fan speeds normal, faster or maximum. The left fan works fine at all times, although it doesnt actually get faster when set to faster, and the right fan will not work on normal or faster, but only maximum. Even then I believe it is not as strong as the left one so it seems more like a defect. BIOS is up to date as well as the Omen Control, have owned the laptop for 2 days and havent even played any games on it yet. 

PLEASE HELP, I AM SO WORRIED ABOUT MY $2000 BABY.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation