cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NebulaPlayz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Omen X

HP Recommended
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

does the OMEN X work with my mac OS C 10.11 EL Capitan? im asking because i havent seen any videos about this topic and nothing on the internet. does the 500$ Omen X come with a desktop?

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,271 32,624 3,053 11,065
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@NebulaPlayz

@NebulaPlayz wrote:

does the OMEN X work with my mac OS C 10.11 EL Capitan? im asking because i havent seen any videos about this topic and nothing on the internet. does the 500$ Omen X come with a desktop?

For $500, you get an empty chasis - no internals.   No hard drives, an integrated LAN, some ports, Bays for HDD / SSD (hard drives / solid state drives), 1 PCIe X 16 expansion slot, and DTS Studio sound.  No Desktop, no Operating System.

This HP Omen PC chasis is not intended to be made into a Mac computer;  I can see the appeal -- the Omen X is a nice looking computer.

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation