Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen 15 ax200na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I have the 8gb version I wanna upgrade ram. Do I need to buy 2 ram or is there a gap for me to put another 8gb in?

Can it be a different name of ram or do you need 2 of the same?
4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended
Also what ram do I need?
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please use Maintenance and Service Guide for your machine on the following link:

https://support.hp.com/au-en/product/omen-by-hp-15-ax200-laptop-pc/13810162/manuals

Page 4 shows you configuration and Max RAM supported

Page 42 shows you part number and how to add/replace RAM

Note: This work is for  HP authorized service providers only, this implies HP may not honor warranty if anything went wrong.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

From the look of it I can buy two 8gb ram to make it 16gb?

So I cant buy two 16gbs and make it 32gb?

I also take it they have to be 2400MHZ?

HP Recommended

From the look of it I can buy two 8gb ram to make it 16gb?

So I cant buy two 16gbs and make it 32gb?

I also take it they have to be 2400MHZ?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.