cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Arshad
Level 1
1 0 0 4
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: Complain Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd

HP Recommended
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:11:56 +0530
To: Arshad Aboo<abtravels@rediffmail.com>; <pavilion-help.india@hp.com>; <hpd-vp-crc@hp.com>; HP-CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INDIA<indiacustomeradvocacy@hp.com>; External ceo-communication<external.ceo-communication@hp.com>; <bod@hp.com>; <hp.total.care2@hp.com>
Subject: Re: Complain Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd

DEAR H P  CARE

CAN SOME PLS SOLVE MY PROBLEM

RGDS

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: Complain Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd

Dear  Rosemarie Thomas

STILL MY PC IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY  MY  CASE ID IS CA0794866  ON 6/7/09 .AFTER REPLACING THE MOTHER BOARD NOW WE WHEN WE ARE SWITCHING ON THE PC ;THE DISPLAY ON MONITOR IS FLICKERRING
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 8:37 PM
Subject: Fw: Complain

FYI

RGDS

Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Complain

Dear  Rosemarie Thomas

STILL MY PC IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY  MY  CASE ID IS CA0794866  ON 6/7/09 .AFTER REPLACING THE MOTHER BOARD NOW WE WHEN WE ARE SWITCHING ON THE PC ;THE DISPLAY ON MONITOR IS FLICKERRING.WE COMPLAINED TO MR. UDAY (CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER) OF REDINGTON.HE HAS ANSWERED THAT TIS IS DUE TO MONSOON.BUT WITH ORIGINAL MOTHER BOARD AND REST ALL SETTINGS REMAINING SAME WE DID NOT GET ANY FLICKERRING.THE TECHNICIAN/ENGINEER WHO CAME TO ATTEND OUR PC SAID THAT THIS MIGHT BE DUE TO MAGNETIC FIELD OF UPS.BUT WE ARE NOT FOOLS TO BELIEVE THEM AS BCOS WE ARE USING LCD MONITOR FOR LAST 7-8 YRS AND PC FOR LAST FIFTEEN YEARS.NO BODY IS RESPONDING PROPERLY.WE WANT A SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEM OR WE ARE BEING FORCED TO APPROACH TO CONSUMER COURT.
WE BOUGHT PC PAYING RS45000/- NOT FOR WASTING TIME BUT TO EASE OUR WORK SO THAT WE CAN SAVE TIME.

CAN SOME ONE WILL HELP ME

RGDS

ARSHAD

Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd from Arshad Aboo

Dear  CEO Customer Relations

I don’t know how to react but one thing is sure, the technicians being sent to troubleshoot the problem are not qualified enough to rectify the problem.

The automatic shutting down of PC still persists with regards to which I had again lodged a complain ( #  CA 0790712 ). In response to that complain One of the technician had come to rectify the problem.

Firstly he said problem with the UPS which is delivering high voltage. He then disconnected the UPS and started the computer. He was hardly for 15 min (including coming and going) to attend the problem.

Till that time i.e. 5-7 min there was no automatic shutting down of  PC. Considering that problem has been rectified he went off. After coming back home when I restarted the PC same automatic shutting

down problem started. When I called up that engineer he said he would be coming with motherboard the next day.

One thing I would like to mention that if I have bought a brand new PC that too a branded one and after paying fourty five thousand rupees I don’t expect a change in motherboard. I

would rather request u to replace my CPU. It has hardly been 15 days we bought the PC. I believe you can help us since the problem is genuine 

ARSHAD

From: "External ceo-communication" <external.ceo-communication@hp.com>
Cc: "HP-CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE INDIA" <indiacustomeradvocacy@hp.com>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 8:10 PM
Subject: RE: Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd from Arshad Aboo

Thank you for taking the time to send HP your comments.
We apologize for the difficulties you've experienced.
 Your comments have been forwarded to the appropriate
people within Hewlett-Packard for their information and review.
Your input is important to us.

Sincerely,  

CEO Customer Relations

-----Original Message-----
abtravels@rediffmail.com [mailto:abtravels@rediffmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:15 AM
To: Feedback to the HP CEO
Subject: Feedback to CEO and President Mark Hurd from Arshad Aboo

This message has been rerouted to you by the HP.COM email Router.
If this message has been sent to you in error, please send it to the mailbox at HP.COM ROUTER per the HP email directory.  (R.C.ID 2881060-4019316-0627:1521)

Original message follows:
-------------------------

This is a message to HP's CEO, from a valued customer: Arshad Aboo.

Customer's Phone: 00919820457452
Customer's E-Mail:
abtravels@rediffmail.com
Feedback Area:
 - Product experience
Description of the machine: S/N:CNX9030FW2 (HP Pavilion s3760in Home PC) Purchased on : 20/6/09 Complain:From first day we had the problem in initialising i.e. machine was asking weather to start in safe or normal mode.But we ignored thinking it was a part of initialising set up.From the next day machine started normally but in between our work machine restarted on its own asking the same question weather to start in normal or safe mode.We complained on toll free number (HP customer care) and one of ur executive directed on phone some of corrective actions.But the procedures could not help us.

When we again called up on cust care no. on 25/6/09 then they agreed to send one engineer with mother board.He came next day and after checking the CPU he said there was carbon deposition on RAM which he cleaned with pencil eraser and then checked the sys and it worked proper on 26/6/09.But again today when we started it got on but while working it got shut down on its own and this time it did not restart on its own.Then I called up HP care and they suggested the same procedures wi  th which we could start the computer but never know when it will shut down/restart.

This kind of service is not expected from a machine which is named HP as we all know it stands for a reliable brand.We have four machines in our house within our family which was gifted by us  but when we have taken for our use we are facing such problems.Pls reslolve our problem ASAP and if possible pls replace our CPU.

This message was sent on: 6/27/2009 at 15:14:45 GMT

Arshad Aboo also added this personal information:
Company: A B Travels
Address: 6B  G 1 Damodar park  L b s marg ghatkopar west 
City: Mumbai
State:
Zip Code:
Fax:

Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 8:53 PM
Subject: Complain

Dear  Rosemarie Thomas

Hi

Description of the machine: S/N:CNX9030FW2 (HP Pavilion s3760in Home PC)        Purchased on : 20/6/09

Complain:From first day we had the problem in initialising i.e. machine was asking weather to start in safe or normal mode.But we ignored thinking it was a part of initialising set up.

From the next day machine started normally but in between our work machine restarted on its own asking the same question weather to start in normal or safe mode.

We complained on toll free number (HP customer care) and one of ur executive directed on phone some of corrective actions.But the procedures could not help us.

When we again called up on cust care no. on 25/6/09 then they agreed to send one engineer with mother board.He came next day and after checking the CPU

he said there was carbon deposition on RAM which he cleaned with pencil eraser and then checked the sys and it worked proper on 26/6/09.But again today

when we started it got on but while working it got shut down on its own and this time it did not restart on its own.Then I called up HP care and they suggested t

he same procedures with which we could start the computer but never know when it will shut down/restart.

This kind of service is not expected from a machine which is named HP as we all know it stands for a reliable brand.We have four machines in our house within
 our family which was gifted by us  but when we have taken for our use we are facing such problems.Pls reslolve our problem ASAP and if possible pls replace our CPU. Thnks N Rgds
ARSHAD
A B TRAVELS
1 REPLY 1
SandyD
Level 7
946 876 11 88
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums. This forum is to leave feedback and suggestions directly relating to these message boards. If you have feedback for HP about their products or services, please use the link below:

http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/wwcontact_us.html

This is a user-to-user community, and not a venue to receive direct help or feedback from HP. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to send me a Private Message.

Thanks!

• Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

• When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation