Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
omen HP 17 lapton
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This happens to my laptop periodically. It double screens randomly, and last time it turned green as well. The laptop is only 1 month old and has had this issue since day 1. I have downloaded all the drivers and updates. 

IMG_1492.JPG

IMG_1493.JPG

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings @burger2

Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. 

I understand that you are facing an issue with the display on your computer. Happy to help. 

Kudos to you for sharing the screenshot.

Does the display become normal when you change the angle fo the screen?

Recommend you to boot the computer to BIOS by tapping F10 on startup. 

Check if you get a ghost image when you change the angle or tilt the display.

If the display changes in BIOS as well, please contact our phone support for the service options. 

If the display responds normally in BIOS, please restart the computer. 

Open device manager by doing a right-click on the Windows button. 

Uninstall the display adapter, check the specifications of your computer and download the display driver from Nvidia or AMD website directly and check. 

I am not sure which graphics card is installed in your computer as you have not shared the product number of your notebook. 

Also, run HP Support Assistant to make sure all the drivers are updated. Click here to know more. 

Let me know if this helped. 

If the information I've provided was helpful,

Please give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accepted Solution" and "Kudos" buttons,

That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers!

Good Luck.

Chimney_83
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.