cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Torvalds
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

The new HP Omen

HP Recommended
Omen

I'm in the UK and I have been waiting for the new updated Omen to be released. I rang HP a while ago and they said to sit tight for a few weeks until it's available in the UK. It is now on the website but it says it unavailable and to call a number to talk about the buying options.

http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=8365735

I have called this number and the lady on the phone had no idea what I was talking about. So later I got someone else to call but I think she git the same lady, either way, it was the same response again and it didn't appear to be on their system.

Although I understand that people in the call centre may not know much above what they read from the screen I'm still no further forward. 

Does anyway know the way this usually works? I mean does the website show this kinda thing for a while then they start selling it, as in this is the start of the new product process?

How long should I be prepared to wait until they can sell me one? I thought it would be easy getting it direct from hp rather than waiting for shops to have it.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,949 42,189 4,642 12,403
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have asked a moderator to look into this for you. Please be patient.

Someone from HP should contact you within a day or so.

I am not an HP Employee.
Don't forget to click on Accept as Solution if my post or reply helped you resolve your issue.
You can say thanks by giving me a Kudo if my reply helped. To give a Kudo just click on the

For laptops or desktop PCs, use the Fn+Esc keystroke while logged into Windows to locate the Product number (SKU)
0 Kudos
Torvalds
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That would be great. Thanks!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation