Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MiloticMiku Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touchpad and keyboard don't work together

HP OMEN Notebook - 15-5010nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hey, community!

I was just wondering if anyone knew why my computer doesn't let me use my keyboard and touchpad at the same time. I mostly encounter this problem with gaming, using the WASD/<^>v keys. Is there some way to fix this?

Thanks!

Milo

0 Kudos
1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
3304 178 336
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Touchpad and keyboard don't work together

Hi@Miloticliku,

Thanks for choosing HP Forums. One stop for all sorts of solutions, tips and tweaks to your questions/issues.

To have the best experience on HP forum, visit our HP Forums Guide to know more.

Unit working. Is that right?

I will definitely help you.

If the issue started recently, I recommend you perform the system restore and check if that helps.

Follow the link below to perform the system restore.

http://hp.care/2bSk7wj

Let me know how it goes.

Resolv_S

Glad to help you. I work for HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

Resolv_S
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation