cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Rickard1982
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

When will OMEN be availably via HP with GTX 10X0 cards?

HP Recommended
HP OMEN

So, anyone sitting on some info in this?

The upgraded version can be ordered via www.dustin.se,  but I cannot find anything on it on the HP site?

https://www.dustinhome.se/product/5010970830/omen

I would much rather buy it via HP, as i have discount via my work place 😄

Spoiler

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,458 90,335 11,615 24,905
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

It is a good question actually. Given they are very hot (when running) the Omen guys need to redesign the existing hardware to get a thin notebook like the Omen, also the PSU.

I believe this will take time and HP would probably run with the race OR HP may introduce other class machines. Who knows.

I don't play games, only Sudoku and Candy crush on my tablets and phones. I still own a Dell games laptop (I bought it with heavily discount) and from my view I would buy a desktop to play games. Weights of the Dell and its 230W PSU won't help. I don't even touch to it now.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation