cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
FabioHPOmen
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Windows shortcuts do not work

HP Recommended
HP Omen 15-ax100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Brand new laptop and a few things are terribly designed.

First big issue I have it that several windows shortcuts do not work, such as Windows Key (WK) + arrows.

It is a shortcut that I use often and I cannot find the reason for it not to be working.

Can you please help me?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Sparkles1
Retired
Retired
14,461 14,098 715 1,914
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @FabioHPOmen,

Welcome to the HP Forum! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips. For you to have a rewarding experience, I would like to include the following link for your perusal and reference. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I grasp that the Windows keyboard shortcuts are not working as expected. Here is a link that may help with this issue.  HP Notebook PCs - Notebook Keyboard Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 😎 You may find this article from microsoft.com that you may find informative.Shortcut keys for Windows 10

Please click the “Thumbs Up” below to thank me for my efforts! If one of my posts help you to resolve the issue you are experiencing, please click the "Accept as Solution" so that others who may be having the same difficulty can find the answer more efficiently. Thanks for taking part in the HP Forums!

Sparkles1

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation