cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KeithWeisshar
Level 1
12 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

hp prime for iOS

HP Recommended
HP Prime Graphing Calculator
iOS

How do I do a full factory reset for HP Prime Graphing Calculator for iOS?  This is an emulator, not a real HP Prime.  It was purchased from the iTunes App Store.  This app won't allow me to press more than one key at a time.  I can't do On+Symb combo.  Shift Off does not work.  I also can't get out of Exam mode because it asks me to plug the USB cable.  What should I do to get out of Exam mode on the iPad.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, @KeithWeisshar:

To reset, HP PRIME in Android emulator, in the three superimposed, horizontal stripes, which have up to the left. There, a menu opens. See, the image. Open, in Calculator. Reset appears. Check if you have any similar icon for open window, of helps similar.

IMG_20160509_232823.jpg

IMG_20160509_232658.jpg

For Exit, to Exam Mode, only needed, go to, Reset. The instruction, not run, today, in emulator. Needed, inalambric kit, in HP PRIME calculator. If you have one PC or Netbook with Windows, the HP PRIME calculator, connectivity kit, then needed insert USB cable for Exit Exam Mode. 

IMG_20160509_233236.jpg 

IMG_20160510_000500.jpg

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
KeithWeisshar
Author
Level 1
12 3 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Is there a way to enter diagnostic mode on the HP Prime for iOS app?  I don't have a real HP Prime because it's expensive.  All I have is the $24.99 app.

0 Kudos
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, @KeithWeisshar:

If you cann't apply, the method, of exit Exam Mode, try, uninstall the emulator and reinstall, from, the your iPad.

Didn't have, in the emulator, any Diagnostic Mode.

If you have PC or, notebook, you can install the Virtual Emulator, Connectivity kit and ultimate Firmware (10077), free, from ... http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Calculators/HP-PRIME-GRAPHING-CALCULATOR-New-Firmware/td-p/5593925

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation