cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
huzza1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

i want to use my F1 to F12 keys without having to hold the FN key

HP Recommended
Hp Omen Gaming Laptop - 15t
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi i just bought my Hp Omen Gaming Laptop - 15t. im having an issue with my F1 to F12 keys?

i have to hold in the FN key if i want to use F1,F2 ect and when im gaming thats so annoying as i play World of Warcraft and i have my fingers on the number keys and need the Fnumber keys for my second action bar.

i saw that the problem has been solved by updating my drivers and software so i have done that but still cant find anything to do with an hp omen control so i can change my keyboard mapping and make it so i can just press F2 without it diming my screen or changing my volume. i want it so i have to hold the FN key to change those things.

so just want a step by step on how to access my keyboard control, i have windows 10.

thanks

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
huzza1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i ended up working it out by changing it in the BIOS thanks 

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation