Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 17-w102na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

as it says in the title, when doing the dispute it says my laptop does not exist then tells me to contact support then asks for the info but wont accept it and says to enter the correct info

Thanks

RA1NBOWGASM

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@RA1NBOWGASM, welcome to the forum.

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  You should contact HP Customer Support for help with your problem.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!
Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
HP Recommended

I wanted to also add...

I can only find a model # HP ENVY x360 - 15-w102na 

but nothing for a 17 inch.

Could this be the problem?

Are you using using 17-w102na or the product number in the Support query?

The product number for the HP ENVY x360 - 15-w102na is N9S02EA and is a 2016 model.

HP Recommended

im using the product number and serial number thats on the box and on the HP support assist and in the right places as trying to contact support it asks for both so i have failed trying to contact support every time i hae tried, my laptops product number Y3W47EA#ABU

HP Recommended

Strange, the P/N Y3W47EA is not found in the Search bar above in the Products section of this website.

But I do find Y3W47EA listed as an Omen 17 inch in the HP content browser.

@Duane_Dor someone, can you have an HP rep contact this person via PM to help get in touch with Support for warranty issues?  Thanks.

@RA1NBOWGASMeventually someone from HP  should be contacting you to help you contact Support.

Good luck.

HP Recommended

@RA1NBOWGASM

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.