cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kromm
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

new OS update 20160414

HP Recommended
Prime

Hallo All

After OS update Prime crashes in Geometry App - permanently:

Plot > Function > (fe) x^2 > Point >Point On > CRASH or 

Plot > Function > (fe) x^2 > Point >Point On >Line> Tangent>CRASH

Have you same?

MK

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Tim_Wessman
Level 8
Level 8
747 744 121 185
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

1. What do you mean by (fe) ?

I do Plot->function, type x^2. Enter.  Then Plot->point on, and select my x^2 without trouble.

I do the other one similar and see no issue.

Is this with an empty geometry application?

TW

Although I work for the HP calculator group as a head developer of the HP Prime, the views and opinions I post here are my own.
0 Kudos
Maké
Level 9
3,551 3,490 180 541
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi!, @kromm:

I actualize, the ultimate version (10077) in my calculator and Virtual, Emulator, and without, any problem.

You can see, from, the User Manual ... Chapter 9.

Point On:

Tap where you want the point to be and press Keyboard shortcut. Tap the object where you want the new point to be and press .

See Plot view: Buttons and keys. If you select a point that has been placed on an object and then move that point, the point will be constrained to the object on which it was placed. For example, a point placed on a circle will remain on that circle regardless, of how you move, the point.

Kind Regards !.
Have a nice day !.
@Maké (Technical Advisor Premium - HP Program Top Contributor).
Provost in HP Spanish Public Forum ... https://h30467.www3.hp.com/
0 Kudos
kromm
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Maké

hmmmmm - strange...really.

I made test on my virtual Prime as well and result was as I wrote before... Hmmm...

But - anyway thank you for intresting this issue.

BR
kromm

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation