cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Carracr200
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

omen control

HP Recommended
HP omen 15t-ax000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, i just received a hp omen laptop i special ordered online. i havent been able to find an omen control application and i just tried to download one. nothing works on the omen control panel. i am waiting for updates to download for windows. will it work when it is done? i feel like just downloading the application, it should work fine. thanks for any input.

5 REPLIES 5
EmeraldAvenger
Retired
Retired
2,840 2,143 185 363
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @Carracr200, 

Welcome to the HP Support Forums. I am glad that you have joined in and asked for help with suggestions and solutions when it comes to your OMEN by HP 15-ax000 Laptop PC's and the Omen Control Software. I will do my absolute best to help you come to a resolution.

When we have come to a resolution, please share what worked for you with others by marking this post as an Accepted Solution.

Please take a look at the Using the HP OMEN Control software to customize the gaming keyboard on HP Omen 15 Notebook PCs documentation and see if it helps. 

If you require further assistance, I would be happy to help. 

If you would like to show your appreciation for my efforts today, please take a second to click the Thumbs Up button below.

I look forward to hearing your response. 

I am glad that you joined in!
Have a great day! Smiley Happy

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
laurelynn98
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have this problem too. i would like to be notified when this gets fixed as well.

Carracr200
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hello. I haven't had time to call hp about this but the email of another response to this thread prompted me to tell you. I am having issues with keyboard leds going out. There are at least 6 or 7 that I have counted so far. I paid a lot of money for this laptop and for these lights to go out just months after I bought the laptop seems unacceptable. I first noticed the problem in early December. Please get back to me.
Carracr200
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hello. I haven't had time to call hp about this but the email of another response to this thread prompted me to tell you. I am having issues with keyboard leds going out. There are at least 6 or 7 that I have counted so far. I paid a lot of money for this laptop and for these lights to go out just months after I bought the laptop seems unacceptable. I first noticed the problem in early December. Please get back to me.
Carracr200
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Also, no, that link you attached to your response was of no help.
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation