Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
oribe Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

trackpad

omen 15-5211na
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

i Bought my omen before one week ago.

i noticed my trackpad alitle bit rattle.

is it normal? or should i return it?

i added link in youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsaHi5mPYI&feature=youtu.be

please tell me what do you think. i am not clicking on the right/left button. only tapping

thank you,

ori

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Retired
Retired
14802 13855 746 1762
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

trackpad

Hi @oribe

Welcome to the HP Forums! 

I saw your post on how your trackpad is rattling with your HP Omen 15-5211na Notebook. I am happy to help! 

After watching your video a few times, I honestly don't hear any rattling. Perhaps, take it to a local repair shop, and see if they can notice anything wrong. 

If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Hope this answers your question, and have a nice day! :)

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos
oribe Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

trackpad

Thank you for your answer .
this video is demonstrating perhaps better
https://youtu.be/mKbmz_nnKcI
0 Kudos
oribe Honor Student
Honor Student
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

trackpad

I have the same problem in this video

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Retired
Retired
14802 13855 746 1762
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

trackpad

Hi oribe,

Thank you for your replies! 

Please contact HP phone support for further assistance, as it could be a hardware malfunction. (After you fill out the information, you will be given a phone number.) If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region. Country-language selector.

If this helps, please consider clicking on 'accept as solution.' And, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Best regards! :)

RnRMusicMan
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation