cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
callemarten
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

transfer?

HP Recommended
omen x

i have a different pc and i was thinking of getting the omen x chassi and upgrading but i dont know, will all of my old computer components fit into the chassi just like that or am i risking a size defference and i have to buy new things such as a new motherboard or a new cpu?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 31,117 2,612 3,966
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@callemarten
Thank you for posting your query in the HP forums.
I understand that you have a sales query.

Please visit this link www.store.hp.com and you will also find the phone number for HP shopping listed on the website.
You could also contact them by phone.

Besides, if you have any further queries please visit this link: www.hp.com/contacthp and follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope this helps. 

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation