Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Hp2700

I purchased my printer from Argos it says it comes with 4 months free ink you can see it online but I've only got 2 months

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Stevecrox here's what you need to do:

Please check the contents of your printer box for an enrollment code relating to your trial.

Note: 

• If you are in the trial subscription of the 15 pages plan, And you wish to enable the free months from the offer made to you,
  • You'll need to upgrade the plan to 50, 100 or 300 page-plan.
  • Please note that you will be charged only after the free trial ends though you have upgraded to any of the above paid plans
    • Please change the same and get back to us with the results,

If you have the printer enrolled and if the trial was not applied, Please send me a screenshot of the trial through a private message with the details and I'll get the trial applied. 

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a message to get this started:

Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Stevecrox here's what you need to do:

Please check the contents of your printer box for an enrollment code relating to your trial.

Note: 

• If you are in the trial subscription of the 15 pages plan, And you wish to enable the free months from the offer made to you,
  • You'll need to upgrade the plan to 50, 100 or 300 page-plan.
  • Please note that you will be charged only after the free trial ends though you have upgraded to any of the above paid plans
    • Please change the same and get back to us with the results,

If you have the printer enrolled and if the trial was not applied, Please send me a screenshot of the trial through a private message with the details and I'll get the trial applied. 

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a message to get this started:

Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

All sorted by Hp very fast I'm impressed, thank you

HP Recommended

@Stevecrox The pleasure is all ours!

If you need anything else, feel free to write to us, any time 🙂

And have an amazing day, ahead,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.