PR00
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Attachments sent through HPePrint print out in a tiny font

HP Recommended
OJ3833
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

When I send a word document or pdf document by email to my printer using e-print, the attachments print in very tiny font, and are hard to read. However, when i download that same attachment onto my laptop and print it manually, it prints in normal font. How can I fix this issue?  thanks!

1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,561 1,575
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@PR00, Welcome to HP Support Community!

By default, ePrint uses the following print settings.

• Print quality: Normal

• Print color: Full color

• Paper size for emails: Letter or A4

• Paper size for image attachments: 101.6 x 152.4 mm (4 x 6 in)

• Number of prints: 1

• Paper orientation: Identical to the original document

• 1-sided printing

For eligible printers, additional preferences are available when you add your printer on the HP Smart website. Go to Setting Up an Account on the HP Smart Website for steps to set up the account. Once added, click My Printers to change the settings.

• Print in color or monochrome

• Select plain or photo paper

• Enable 2-sided (duplex) printing

ePrint preferences on the HP Smart website

Also, Update the printer firmware

Download available firmware updates from the HP website

With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates. Refer to the document HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation