1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

B8BC20AA caused by Google Cloud Print on specific phone

HP Recommended
Pagewide 377dw
Android 9.0 Pie

Hello, 

Today our printer got an error which was caused by an print job. After looking into details I have figured out something really strange:

Normal printing works, printing over hp plugin on Huawei P10 plus with Android 9 works, cloud printing on Huawei P10 plus works, printing over hp pplugin on Motorola x4 with Android 9 prints only the first page!? And cloud printing over Motorola x4 causes a blue screen with message "B8BC20AA"!?

does anybody know what the code means and what could be the problem with the mobile printing?

What is strange to me: the Motorola x4 has a nearly vanilla Android instead of the Huawei P10 plus with it's emui system. So I expected the problem more on the Huawei not on the Motorola side.

Thx for the help 🙂 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation