Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

It is just so annoying when HP obviously has a problem with the "smart bluetooth" and just don't show any interest in the problem. How 1990 is it not to reply 100 times with "please try to unplug and plug in the printer"?

HP Recommended

Same problem and I have the HP Envy Photo 7155, with Bluetooth Smart turning on screen but nothing else happens! We need more info besides turning it off then on because clearly it isn't working. 

HP Recommended

i tried to print out my stuff for school and it said that my printer was not found. It’s really frustrating because my daughter needs to print out stuff for school. 

HP Recommended

I have the same issue with the Bluetooth Smart just saying its TURNING ON.....

I followed the instructions given to unplug it, then wait 30 seconds, but when i turn it on again it's still doing the same thing....

Does the printer need to be replaced? I haven't even had it for a year.

HP Recommended

The only thing that worked was to reset the network on the printer and then remove the printer from my MacBook. After I added the printer back it started working again.

HP Recommended

How did you reset the network on the printer?

HP Recommended

This never worked with mine. Is there anything else I can do

HP Recommended

This doesn’t work 

HP Recommended

All these steps did not work. May I need to buy a different companys Printer. Brother? 

HP Recommended

Bluetooth smart?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.