Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Here is the error code for my camera 

0xA00F425D<VideoCaptureStartFailed> (0xC00D3EA2)

i've updated to  Iso window and i need my camera for Teams but my camera doesn't work 

so what should i do 

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@Nganmai

I reviewed your post and I understand that the webcam is not working on your computer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

• Have you installed a retail copy of Windows?
  • What is the product number of your computer?

Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03430151

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I’ve installed to ISO windows a week ago 

product id: 3WFO1UA#ABA

HP Recommended

@Nganmai

Thank you for the information.

Did you follow the steps suggested in the article I shared in my previous post?

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes i did can you use quick assist to control my computer because right now I don’t know what is wrong with my computer I can’t open Microsoft word, my camera doesn’t work as you know and when i restart or turn on my computer my documents in the file explorer doesn’t save 

HP Recommended

@Nganmai

I do not have the option to take control of your computer. However, I recommend you contact support and they can take control of your computer and assist you in this regard.

Here is how you can get in touch with support.

1)Click on this link – www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.