cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maxmaxy
2 1 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can’t connect printer to my iPad mini4 using Three network on my Mi-Fi.

HP Recommended
IPad Mini4
iOS

I have tried all the tips, tricks, information on HP’s website and other sources to try and get the HP 3070 Printer to link with my iPad Mini4.  I have run out of options.  Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,885 31,595 5,437 12,734
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try following 'Connect a printer that does not have a touchscreen control panel >> Step 2: Connect the printer with the HP Smart app' below to connect the printer using the HP Smart app:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05987925

Please let me know how it goes,

Shlomi

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Maxmaxy
Author
2 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Shlomi,

Thanks for your suggestion, but as I said in my email, I have tried all the suggestions HP offered, including this one, but to no avail.  However, I’m glad to say that by ditching the Mi-Fi I was using and switching to a Router with WPS, the printer was up and running wirelessly on my network!

A big thanks though for your suggestion.  Keep up the good work!

Maxmaxy

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation