Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet 7110
Android 9.0 Pie

Hello.

[First of all, this community webpage is so glitchy. If I select the wrong categorie, It just get stuck, and also, I can't even find the right categorie in the list.

Also when they tell you in their App feedback e-mail to go on the support page for Android, etc... It leads you to a 404 error page.

I don't get how so many things can go wrong, seriously, just check your links/troubleshoot your things.]

Screenshot_2022-03-24-15-38-40-516_com.google.android.gm.jpg

My problem is :

I can't connect to my HP Smart account.

I CAN connect my HP Smart account on Google Chrome (on my phone).

But when I try to connect to my account on the app, it opens a chrome tab... And says "the redirection takes too long".

Screenshot_2022-03-24-15-52-27-207_com.android.chrome.jpg

And when I try to get help, it just tells me "did you forget your connexion infos ?" Or "maybe check if your internet works well ?"

(Virtual Agent 👎)

And like...

Those don't help me at all. Not 1% of help provided here.

So, what am I supposed to do.

Apparently other people have that problem of "redirection takes too long"...

What should we do ?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

This resource may be useful to help resolve the issue:

https://youtu.be/PznIYq0VO0o

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee. Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Click Helpful = Yes to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.