Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015

Can't sign in to the mobile app.  Keeps repeating the same error.  Have deleted and re-downloaded the app.  I can sign in from my computer but not from my phone.  It shows my printer but I cannot perform any of the functions.  Thanks you input. 

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please clarify your IOS version:

https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=16223

In the meantime, I suggest installing any updates to the OS. as well for the HP Smart app from the Apple Store, if any such available.

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

@gkim

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Please try these steps

Removing and re-installing the HP Smart App may resolve this issue. Here is how to do it:

1. Open Finder and click Applications
  2. Move HP Smart App to Trash and clear the Trash.
  3. Open Finder then click Go and Click Home.
  4. Click View then Click Show View Options. Check the box Show Library Folder.
  5. The change is instantaneous and the Library folder will immediately be visible.
  6. Open Library and Open Application Support, move HP Smart folder to Trash and clear the Trash

Next download the HP Smart App from App Store

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

HP ENVYPHOTO6234.

HP Recommended

@Dave5002

Have to tried the recommended instructions to remove the HP Smart App completely and reinstall from App store?

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have the problem with the iphone and your instructions dont apply on the iphone.... do you have instructions for the iphone?

HP Recommended

Hi,

could you please clarify your exact iOS version?

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201685

Also, what is your current HP Smart app version? you may find its verion by going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage and locate the version information for HP Smart there.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.