cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gkim
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Can't sign into HP Smart mobile app on iphone (BADREQUEST)

HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 9015

Can't sign in to the mobile app.  Keeps repeating the same error.  Have deleted and re-downloaded the app.  I can sign in from my computer but not from my phone.  It shows my printer but I cannot perform any of the functions.  Thanks you input. 

3 REPLIES 3
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
31,864 31,575 5,431 12,718
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please clarify your IOS version:

https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=16223

In the meantime, I suggest installing any updates to the OS. as well for the HP Smart app from the Apple Store, if any such available.

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,620 22,607 1,357 1,374
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@gkim

Welcome to HP Support Community

I would like to help

Please try these steps

Removing and re-installing the HP Smart App may resolve this issue. Here is how to do it:

1. Open Finder and click Applications
  2. Move HP Smart App to Trash and clear the Trash.
  3. Open Finder then click Go and Click Home.
  4. Click View then Click Show View Options. Check the box Show Library Folder.
  5. The change is instantaneous and the Library folder will immediately be visible.
  6. Open Library and Open Application Support, move HP Smart folder to Trash and clear the Trash

Next download the HP Smart App from App Store

Thank you

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Dave5002
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP ENVYPHOTO6234.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation