pennylainne
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Cannot change network name on NFC/Wireless 1200w Mobile Print

HP Recommended
NFC/Wireless 1200w Mobile Print Accy
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I have been using this HP Print Server (wireless 1200w mobile print) with my HP LaserJet 400 color M451dn printer (because it's not wireless) with no problem...until...we changed routers. I've tried EVERYTHING to change the old router connection and I can't make it work. I have 2 green lights, when I print a configuration it's still reading the old network name. Additionally, HP tells you in a gray shaded box that the url of the IP address will spin but no mention of what to do if you're a Mac user and that happens. I just keep going in circles on the HP website and I'm about ready to scream!!! Can anyone help me out with this???

Thank you

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation