Level 1
11 8 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Cannot delete an allowed email address under ePrint Access

HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 7740
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I replaced an older OfficeJet printer with a new 7740 wide format. When setting up  ePrint access for the new printer I first deleted the old printer from my account since it was given to a friend. I forgot to clean up the ePrint access allowed email addresses before the printer was deleted assuming that would all be deleted. When I went to setup allowed email addresses for the new printer I noticed an older work email address somehow carried over from my old printer to the new printer even though I hadn't entered it under the new printer. I clicked the 'x' next to the email address multiple times but it does not get deleted, it's still there.

How do I delete this old obsolete email address from the Allowed email list?

2 REPLIES 2
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
33,204 32,682 3,047 11,042
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RbakerPC 

It is possible your HP Smart / HP Connected website is stuck between two versions.

If that is the case, you might be looking at a different version of the email address "allowed users" control section.

Example

HP_Smart_Allowed_Senders_1HP_Smart_Allowed_Senders_1

Clear your browser Cookies and Cache - see if that will clear the account settings so you can delete the "non" email addresses from your HP Smart Account.

HP Smart / HP Connected Login

Click Flag to switch to your region

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a volunteer community workforce dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
RbakerPC
Author
Level 1
11 8 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Tried clearing everything in Chrome and it doesn't change anything, I'm still unable to delete the old email address from the list. Just to be sure I even tried using the Edge browser and that doesn't work either. Can't seem to find any way to remove that old email address.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation