Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
lenovo
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

All I can get to is:

Personal Information

Account Information

Session Control 

Nowhere is there the example that shows in the help section. I can't find how many pages I've printed, my last shipment, etc.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hey there! @djl659, Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums!

I understand you are not able to find how many pages have you printed on the instant ink account page.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

I understand your concern and situation. But not to worry I will try my best to help you out. 

HP Instant Ink is an ink cartridge replacement service. To participate, you enroll in a monthly plan based on how many pages you typically print in a month. Sign in to your HP Instant Ink account page to see how many plan pages, rollover pages, and additional pages you have printed.

1. Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. At the top of the Status area on your HP Instant Ink account page, click the refresh icon  to obtain the most current information about your monthly fees. Look for a green checkmark and Online to make sure your printer is connected to the HP Instant Ink service.

If the printer status is not online, make sure your printer is turned on and connected to the network, then click the refresh icon again.

Clicking the refresh icon and making sure the printer is online

3. In the Status section, review the Plan, Rollover, and any Additional pages printed. If no Additional pages have been printed, that icon will not appear.

• Total Pages Printed: The total number of pages printed for the month, including plan, rollover, and additional pages.

• Plan Pages: The number of pages printed in your monthly plan.

• Rollover Pages: The number of pages not printed from the previous month’s plan pages, which are rolled over to the next month.

You can roll over up to a maximum that depends on your plan. In the following months, your plan pages are used first. When you reach your plan total, your rollover pages become available so you can avoid additional charges to your account.

• Additional Pages: After you print your plan pages and any rollover pages from the previous billing cycle, you can keep printing with additional pages. There is an additional fee for using additional pages. The number of sets of additional pages purchased are shown, along with the number of additional pages used. Any additional pages you purchased that were not printed will be added to your rollover pages to be used in future months.

Example of Total, Plan, Rollover, and Additional pages

If you find you regularly exceed your plan pages, continue to the next section to review options for monthly plans.

4. On your HP Instant Ink account page, click Print History in the left navigation area for more information about each print job, such as the date and number of pages printed.

The printing history for the current billing cycle displays. To view a previous billing cycle, click the Billing Cycle drop-down menu, and then select a billing cycle. Click Download Invoice to see a detailed invoice for a completed billing cycle.

NOTE: 

Pages are not recorded if the printer is offline. Pages printed while the printer is offline are recorded on the date the printer is reconnected to the network.

Viewing the Print History and clicking Download Invoice

If you want to make sure your print jobs have been recorded, you can send a print job to the printer, and then repeat the steps.

Refer this article to know more information about instant ink FAQ's. Click Here

Hope this answers your query!

I hope you have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have not made any changes to the printer.  When I click on the link to sign in to Instant Ink, I do not get the examples shown.  I get:  https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/?jumpID=in_r11549_win10intropage_040116. Once I sign in, I get 

Personal Information

Account Information

Session Control

There is no "Status" Page or "Print History"

I was able to get to it a few months back. I started printing more the last couple months and when I tried to get to the Status page or Print HIstory, it's not there. Thanks for your help, but it didn't help. Sorry.

HP Recommended

I have this problem too. I have had my account since May, 2016 with no problems until very recently. I've received replies from HP ranging from I need to enter my cc number (they have it, I was just charged earliler in November) to all I need to do is log in and then I can see my page usage. I have sent screen shots explaining what I see when I log in. 

I've given up. I'll print until I get an email telling me I've reached my limit, then I'll go to my back up Canon printer. 

Good luck to anybody else with this problem.

HP Recommended

@djl659, Thanks for your quick response and time again.

I appreciate your efforts for writing back to us.

As you mentioned you don't see anything on the account page.

Have you tried checking with a different browser?

Try restoring the browsers to default and open the connected site again.

Lastly, try opening the connected website from a different device and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, Please share few details through a private message so I can check the account details and help you with your issue.

Instant ink account number-

Instant ink email address-

Printer serial number- 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Take Care! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I have tried Google, IE, Edge, and Firefox. I even tried Safari, but it won't let me get there at all.

When I go to hpinstantink.com/signin I get 

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/ 

I even tried on my iPhone 5s. Get the same as above. 

HP Recommended

@djl659, Thanks for your prompt response and time.

I appreciate your efforts for writing back to us.

As you mentioned the issue still persists after trying out the steps.

We are sorry that you are experiencing issues.

I have checked with the team and they told they are aware of the problem and are currently working on a solution.  

Please wait for a day or two and check again.

Have a pleasant day ahead!

Take Care! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.