Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP officejet Pro 6970

How can i change mij my HP email. I have a new printer and got a new hpe mailadres.

I would like my old hp e mailadres from the first printer back.

Who helps me ?

CW Holland

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Ciske

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Go to your HP Connected account to reuse the customized HP ePrint email address.

1. Go to HP Connected, and then sign in to your account.

2. Find the printer you want to modify, and then click Change Settings.

3. Under ePrint Settings, click the printer's current email address.

Click the printer's email address

4. Type the HP ePrint email address you want to reuse in the text box, and then click Submit.

• If the address you typed is available to reuse, the address updates immediately.

• If the address you typed is not available to reuse, try a different address, and then click Submit.

Type a new email address, and then click Submit

5. Inform any allowed senders of the new HP ePrint email address.

You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02940150

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend ðŸ˜Š

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Ciske

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Go to your HP Connected account to reuse the customized HP ePrint email address.

1. Go to HP Connected, and then sign in to your account.

2. Find the printer you want to modify, and then click Change Settings.

3. Under ePrint Settings, click the printer's current email address.

Click the printer's email address

4. Type the HP ePrint email address you want to reuse in the text box, and then click Submit.

• If the address you typed is available to reuse, the address updates immediately.

• If the address you typed is not available to reuse, try a different address, and then click Submit.

Type a new email address, and then click Submit

5. Inform any allowed senders of the new HP ePrint email address.

You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02940150

Keep me posted how it goes

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend ðŸ˜Š

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

It is done and works. Thank you very mutch.

Have a nice weekend

HP Recommended

@Ciske

I'm glad we got this issue sorted out

Do visit our HP Forums and drop us a message anytime you need help

Thank you ðŸ˜Š

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.