lale1234
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Connectivity issue with HP Printer HP Envey 5012

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5012
iOS

I have recently purchased HP printer. From early on I am facing connectivity issue with it. Once I start print it is connected to WIFI and able to airpint on iOS and wireless print from PC. But sometime after server hours PC shows as offline and iOS does not show any air print printer. HP Smartphone app shows print with cloud icon instead of showing locally connected. Printer is not sleep and shows connected through wifi on it's touch screen console. Unless I restart printer I can not print. I don't care about cloud print or smart ink ordering system. I just want to print through device connect to my home wifi network.  

Any suggestion how  to get this fixed

2 REPLIES 2
B_Will
Level 6
591 581 37 54
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
0 Kudos
lale1234
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't prefer to use static IP address . It looks like after goes to sleep mode for certain period of time then it is shown offline form Windows PC, iOS Device and Android device. 

I was using Hp Deskjet Ink Advantage 4535 prior to this printer and had no such issue,

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation