JamesP5
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Delay of Printing through new ISP Gateway

HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-da0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently switched ISP to ATT.  Ever since the first time I tried to send documents to my printer, I have received error messages like unable to print to brother printer MFC-9340CDW or brother MFC-9340CDW is offline.  Also have issues with when I scan from the Printer to the computer, it has communication issues and sometimes tells me the scanner is in use, please wait till current job finishes or will not allow me to scan at all.  I have uninstalled the printer drivers and software and reinstalled, to no avail.  Usually, if I turn off the printer, or unplug the printer, I can get a few print jobs through and even some scans, but then it usually goes back to the issues described above.  Any advice would be helpful.  Cant get through to the ISP due to the pandemic I guess.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 472 748
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JamesP5 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that delay of Printing through the new ISP Gateway.

In that case, I would suggest you contact brother to support. They will help you.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation