Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-16-2017 01:29 PM - edited 10-16-2017 01:32 PM
HP Deskjet 2131 is not listed in the "supported printer" list except as explained in the section titled "USB On-The-Go (OTG) printing" (near the bottom of the document).
The following document indicates the Android version must be OS 4.4 or later.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!
Answered? Click my post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
12-13-2018 09:20 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP