Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MnBP
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

Does HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printer (C311a) support Google Cloud Print?

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One Printer (C311a)

Trying to register this printer to My Google Drive so that I can print using Google Cloud Print app.  I cannot find resources to tell me if this printer is Cloud Print Ready or not.  Determining this status is one of the first steps to be completed in the Google Cloud Print routine.  There are different steps to be followed depending on whether or not the printer is Cloud Print Ready or Non-Cloud Print Ready.  I can connect wirelessly and print to the printer from my HP Chromebook device, but not from my Google Drive.  Also, my printer does not appear as registered to the Google Drive.  Advice, insight, guidance........ will be much appreciated. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,676 92,554 11,977 25,537
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MnBP 

Your printer is on the list of Web Services Stop Working printers:

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c05211712

Please  try to go to Google Cloud Print (in English) to set up your printer as a “classic printer” to use Google Cloud print with your printer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,676 92,554 11,977 25,537
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MnBP 

Your printer is on the list of Web Services Stop Working printers:

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c05211712

Please  try to go to Google Cloud Print (in English) to set up your printer as a “classic printer” to use Google Cloud print with your printer.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation