Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4500

I'm having trouble with my printer. When I try to print wirelessly from my laptop it claims my printer is offline, I can't figure out how to resolve this. Normally I just send whatever I'm printing through email (my hp print email that ends in @hpeprint.com). This time I get a message about delivery failure claiming my document is too large, but it's only 20,000 KB when the limit is 5MB. I'm not sure how to resolve this. I've tried troubleshooting with HP Smart and nothing comes of it

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Vtertychny wrote:

... This time I get a message about delivery failure claiming my document is too large, but it's only 20,000 KB when the limit is 5MB. ...

@Vtertychny 

Please check your math.

You can split big file to some smaller files and send one by one.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@Vtertychny wrote:

This time I get a message about delivery failure claiming my document is too large, but it's only 20,000 KB when the limit is 5MB. I'm not sure how to resolve this. I've tried troubleshooting with HP Smart and nothing comes of it

Hey @Vtertychny,

1024kb equals 1 MB...

20,000kb is much over than 5MB indeed, therefore the error returns.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.