Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-05-2020 06:27 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you
Due to the current global COVID-19 situation, we're seeing an influx of customers coming in for support. We appreciate your patience.
To better assist you -
- What device are you using the printer with, a Windows computer, Mac, Android or an iPhone?
- I would like to know, is your router set to work on 2.4 GHz network or 5 GHz network band?
- Are you trying to connect your printer to your home network,public network or without a router?
- What is the status of the wireless light on the printer, steady or blinking?
- Do you have a USB cable to connect between the printer and the computer?
To prepare your printer for a wireless connection, restart the printer, computer, and router.
- Turn the printer off, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
- Turn off the computer or the device you are trying to print from.
- Connect the printer power cord to the printer, and then turn on the printer.
- Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router, and then wait 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the router. Wait until Internet service is restored. Internet service is interrupted while the router is off.
- Turn on the computer.
Then try run wireless setup wizard on the printer
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community