Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Envy 5052
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I send a document to print via email the top of the document is cutoff. I have tried alignment and even changing the email address. When I print via usb there is no issue. I have tried multiple email accounts as well. 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@dhenshaw
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

By default, ePrint uses the following print settings.

• Print quality: Normal

• Print color: Full color

• Paper size for emails: Letter or A4

• Paper size for image attachments: 101.6 x 152.4 mm (4 x 6 in)

• Number of prints: 1

• Paper orientation: Identical to the original document

• 1-sided printing

For eligible printers, additional preferences are available when you add your printer on the HP Smart website. Go to Setting Up an Account on the HP Smart Website for steps to set up the account. Once added, click My Printers to change the settings.

Click here: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-envy-5000-all-in-one-printer-series/14095644/document/c03721... to know more about Print with HP ePrint.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.