cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Rex_nl
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Error Web Services on LaserJet CM1415fn

HP Recommended
HP LaserJet CM1415fn
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since a few weeks cloud printing is not working anymore on my LaserJet CM1415fn.

The printer is receiving something because I see  one second a message on the screen that the printer is receiving a job but then it disappears and the printer is printing nothing.

When I go in the menu to HP Web Services and choose for disable Web Services I get an error.

After this I have check the BIOS and the one loaded in the printer is the same a on the HP site (version 20140616).

I have reset the printer to the factory defaults and when I now go in the menu I got the following messages:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

I have check serval times the internet connection and also switch to another connection and same problems. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Thanks for you help in advantage

3 REPLIES 3
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,839 23,080 1,566 1,532
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rex_nl

Welcome to the HP support community.

Restart the computer, printer, and router

1. Turn off the router by pressing the power button or disconnecting the power cord.

2. Turn off the printer.

3. Close all running programs on your computer, and then shut down the computer.

4. Press the power button or reconnect the power cord to the router, and then wait for the Internet activity light to display a normal connected status.

5. Turn on the printer.

6. Turn on the computer.

7. Try to turn on Web Services.

Check the Internet proxy server settings

For networks that use proxy servers, update the Web Services settings in the printer EWS with the proxy information.

1. Locate the Internet proxy settings.

• Windows: Search Windows for Internet, and then click Internet Options in the list of results. On the Internet Properties window, click the Connections tab, select your network, if necessary, and then click Settings.

The network settings menu displays with the proxy settings.

Figure : Example of proxy settings in Windows

Example of proxy settings in Windows
    • Mac: Open System Preferences, and then click Network. On the Network window, click Advanced, click the Proxies tab, and then select your proxy, if necessary.

Figure : Example of proxy settings in Mac

Example of proxy settings in Mac
  2. Write down the Address and Port values for your proxy server connection.

3. From the EWS, click the Web Services tab, and then click Proxy Settings.

Figure : Clicking Proxy Settings

Clicking Proxy Settings
  4. Type the Address and Port values for your proxy server connection, and then click Apply.

5. Try to turn on Web Services.

You can refer this HP document for more assistance:- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Rex_nl
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Sandy,
Thank you for your response, but I have already taken the steps above, but unfortunately I cannot achieve a positive result. I have even already connected the printer to three different internet connections but the same error on all three.
I have now reset the printer to factory settings and if I now choose the 'enable web services' the printer also goes into an error and advises me to look for a new firmware. But the printer contains the last available, version 20140616.

Enable web servicesEnable web services

Enable Web Services; Press OK to accept the terms of use and enable HP Web ServicesEnable Web Services; Press OK to accept the terms of use and enable HP Web Services

Internel Processing error. Retry your last selection. If the problem continues, check for firmware updates.Internel Processing error. Retry your last selection. If the problem continues, check for firmware updates.

(When placing the images, I get a yellow triangle instead of the photo. That's why I put the text underneath.)

sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
29,839 23,080 1,566 1,532
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Rex_nl

This might require one on one interaction to fix the issue.

I request you to talk to HP support.

They might have multiple options to help you with this.

1. Click on this link - https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true
  2. Select the country.
  3. Enter the serial of your device.
  4. Select the country from the drop-down.
  5. Click on "Show Options".
  6. Fill the web-form. A case number and phone number will now populate for you.

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation