Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs AND MORE.
HP Recommended

What a complicated site! Does any of the above make sense to anyone above the age 60?

My HP print service plug in, on my android tablet, keeps sending an error message to stores I have used online. (ePrint Error) Can anyone throw any light on this for me. What is the error, why was it sent (not by me) and how do I stop it?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Brianandkay, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Thanks for the feedback, I will forward it to the concerned team to better the customer experience.

And with regards to your ePrint error, I'd like to know the following-

• May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc. 
  • What is the exact error message that is being sent?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, I will be grateful for any assistance. You have asked for the model number of my printer,  it is an;  ENVY 5540 series printer. Any thing else you need that may help, just ask. All things IT are leaving me behind a little, so I am always needing a little help.

Regards...Brian.

HP Recommended

@Brianandkay

Thanks for letting me help you 🙂

• What is the exact error message that is being sent from the printer?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.