Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lthpuser
Level 2
26 9 0 5
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Got back to town late Monday, 2018.01.29; found message: Instant Ink account-1.30AM-no link, nothing

HP Recommended
HP 8630PRO eAIO
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Returned home late at night after some 30 days away.  Next morning saw a message on printer LCD (?) panel:

"PROBLEM(S) WITH INSTANT INK ACCOUNT - WILL BLOCK PRINTING IN A FEW DAYS IF NOT RESOLVED."

I was frantic as the only links I could imagine with HP about InstantInk would be HPConnected and InstantInk: opened these pages but there was literally almost no text, no hyperlinks, and nothing to lead me to another HP page, webmail address, nothing ...   The only link I could think of was if HP has a presence on Facebook which was true.

Left message - "Entity alledging to be HP left message on my printer "Instant Ink Problems" - please contact HP or your printer will be blocked in  a few days.

"Please advise, send email to email address of record, left a telephone message with name and phone number of designate contact person/group and nature of problem."  -- or something like that I was exhausted and didn't think to do a screen capture, or anything else.  Plus it was frustrating to get a message, to paraphrase from my POV

"Hey contact me - there's a problem with your account" -- no info re where, how, hyperlink or phone number, etc.  

So I went to HPInstantInk and HPConnected, but found no message for me, no link, and no way to contact 

1. HPInstant Ink

2. HPConnected.com

3.  HP (general support to drill down to Instant Ink or connected)  - only after three days now, and counting,

nothing.

4.  Seems to me the contact process by HP, HP systems, or HP Instant Ink, OR WHAT?  Don't try "HPConnected" it does not seem to connect to any other HP page,  any other HP backup or surrogate level:

A. SORRY CANNOT ATTACH IMAGE MENTIONED  - Either I am tired or  hard of reading ?

The text pages provided in lieu of the missing image

Sincerely,

Richard Katilavas

2 REPLIES 2
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 272 400
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @lthpuser,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

And to help you out, I'm sending out a Private message,

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 272 400
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @lthpuser,

I understand you're getting an error message on your printer "Problem with Instant Ink Account".

I recommend you please update billing information in your HP Instant Ink Account.

Please follow below steps to update the billing information: 

1. Go to hpinstantink.com/signin (the HP Connected website) to sign in to your HP Instant Ink account, if you are not signed in already.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. In the My Account section, click Change Billing Information, then fill in your new information. Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.

Figure: Clicking Change Billing Information

Clicking Change Billing Information

For more information, click here.

Let me know how that pans out

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And feel free to ask any other queries as well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation