Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-25-2016 08:02 AM
I can print from my iPhone great but when I try to print from my computer directly it says "Printing..." on the HP Envy 4520 screen but does nothing else. If I look at the printer que on my apple there is nothing there. Any clue? Thanks so much!
08-25-2016 09:38 AM
It sounds like your Mac/apple wireless connection may need updating/reconnecting.
Try removing the printer and then re-adding it by opening the preferences tab and then selecting "printers & scanners".
From there, click the minus sign under the printer icon to remove the printer and then re-add it using the plus sign.
This often helps if you are experienceing printer offline issues, which may be the reason you're not printing.
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
01-07-2020 10:21 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about Community posting, please feel free to send me a private message!